Rules and regulations in the museum are adjusted based on the measures taken by the government with regard to the coronavirus. On this page, we will inform you about some frequently asked questions during this period. This page will be updated regularly with new information.
You can follow us on Instagram for more updates. We look forward to welcoming you back to Huis Marseille.
1. Are you open?
Yes, we follow the government guidelines and are currently open, with the necessary precautions. You can find more about this below in our corona protocol. We have extended opening hours: we open at 10 am, 7 days a week. We’re open till 6 pm, except on Thursdays, when we’re open till 9 pm.
2. Can I make a reservation for a visit?
Yes, you can. You can reserve a ticket with a start time via our website. Click here.
3. Do I need to make a reservation for my visit?
Yes, in accordance with the most recent regulations from the Museumvereniging it is once again mandatory from September 30th. This way, we can spread our visitors across the day for a good flow of visitors and a safe museum visit for everyone, and contact you in case of an outbreak.
4. Can I also make reservations by telephone?
Reservations can currently only be made via the online system, it is not possible to make reservations by phone or email. Do you need help with making a reservation? Please contact the customer service of our ticket provider via: +31 (0)20 244 2877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Can I also make a reservation if I have a Museumkaart, ICOM card, or Stadspas?
Yes, you can then reserve a corresponding free ticket and show it during your visit in combination with the relevant card.
6. Can I use the library?
Yes, the library will be accessible again from September 18. Some conditions apply: mandatory hand disinfection, max. 3 persons and max. 1,5 hours per person (when it’s busy).
7. I have a question or remark, how can I reach you?
You can reach us via email@example.com.
In connection with the coronavirus, Huis Marseille has put in place some additional house rules. We kindly but urgently request you to take note of these before your visit.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from each other, pay attention to the markings.
- Follow instructions from the museum staff.
- Bags larger than an A4-size paper are not allowed in the museum. You can (at your own risk) leave your bag in the designated storage area. There is no cloakroom available.
- Follow the indicated route through the museum using the consecutive numbers on the map.
- It is important that you move in one direction and don’t go against the walking direction.
- Pay attention to the maximum number of visitors allowed per room. Wait if necessary.
- Disinfect your hands if you want to visit the shop or library and before and after using the toilet.
- Pay (contactless) with pin or credit card.
We also take extra measures for your safety:
- We see to it that the 1.5 meters distance is observed.
- We offer a disinfectant hand gel at the entrance to the shop and library, and a disinfectant spray at the toilets.
- The toilets are cleaned more frequently than usual.
- The maximum number of visitors allowed in each room at the same time is indicated.
- Due to the prescribed route, the elevator can unfortunately not be used.
- Our route complies with the protocol of the Museum Association and the regulations of the RIVM.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation, together we can ensure a pleasant and safe museum visit.